14.3 C
London
Friday, June 05, 2020
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

We don't hate Romainians!

Discussion in 'ENGLISH' started by Benky, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Benky

Benky New Member

I just wanted you guys to know that whilst our government may want you to stay in Romania, I hope you ignore them and come to the UK anyway.

If you are planning to move here my advice is, don't move to London! In London you pay almost twice as much to rent a flat, I can get a 3 bedroom house in Buckinghamshire for £800 a month, but in London £800 a month only gets me a single room in a shared house. You'll get more discrimination in the centre of a city like that compared to somewhere in Buckinghamshire for example, purely because of the huge concentration of different cultures already living in London.

I love new cultures joining with ours & you'll find that the vast majority of people are the same way. It annoys me how our government chooses to focus on discouraging immigration while there are natives here in the UK that would rather sit back and get paid by the government for nothing. We need more people who want to make a life for themselves.

We do have a lot of immigration here in the UK I suppose & our government was simply trying to stop the flow of people, however it was a disgusting attempt and not to what the people of Britian would have wanted had we ever been informed it was going on.

See you guys soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems that you're living in Kent :)))!!

3. Benky

Benky New Member

Woking actually :p

4. kenny87

kenny87 New Member

i used to live in woking for a few months, nice city. i'm in guildford now, had to move because of the job.

ps: romanian products shop "Transilvania" in Woking, on Chobham Rd, next to Woking YMCA according to google maps

5. catad

catad Active Member

Woking is more expensive than most parts of london and guildford. the romanian store is closed for a few months now.