14.3 C
London
Friday, June 05, 2020
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

SWEDISH TELEVISION IS REPORTING ON EMIGRATING ROMANIANS

Discussion in 'ENGLISH' started by researchheadline, Sep 27, 2013.

1. researchheadline

researchheadline New Member

Hello Everyone!

I am contacting you on behalf of Ulrika Bergsten. She is the Europe Correspondent of the Swedish Public Television (SVT).

We are currently preparing a report on Romanian workers in the United Kingdom. The transitional cap restricting their freedom of movement will expire in 2014.

Certain conservative and UKIP politicians have warned for a ‘flood’ of Romanian workers and want to continue on with the imposed limit.
    However, a BBC Newsnight hinted that this might just be exaggerated.

For our report, we are searching for Romanians working in the surroundings of Manchester; for example in the construction business.

We (Ulrika and her cameraman) would like to meet them during the first half of next week (30th of September – 3th of October).

Ulrika would like to ask him/her some general questions on daily life in the United Kingdom.
    On the way they have been welcomed. On the challenges and opportunities they are facing, ..

Ulrika will be in the surrounding of Manchester during the first half of next week. We prefer to interview him/her on Tuesday

For those who are interested, please contact us on hans02(at)headline.be

Many thanks in advance.

I look forward to your answer.

Best

Research SVt
    +3227324140
    hans02(at)headline.be

2. andrei2j

andrei2j New Member

Hello.
    Can we have a link of the video ?
    Thank you.