14.3 C
London
Friday, June 05, 2020
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

Romanian and Bulgarian Recruitment Agencies

Discussion in 'ENGLISH' started by rebecca_uk, Nov 10, 2007.

1. rebecca_uk

rebecca_uk Active Member

Home Page:
    Dear Romanian and Bulgarian friends,

I am opening this topic because one of the recruitment agencies in Romania, i.e. BRG (BELrao Group) represented by Ramona Campean, has had the audacity to advertise on this site, after they, TWIN College from the UK and, in my case, Malvern Hills Hotel have caused great misfortune and money loss ( about 1000 GBP)
    to me and other people who applied with them for a student visa on a sandwich course in Hospitality and Tourism.
    Therefore, dear friends, if you have any such experiences and proof of such scams (generated by either BRG and TWIN or other similar agencies and colleges), now it is the moment to speak. Do not be afraid,nobody will remove you from the UK and our image will not be affected in any way. On the contrary, this means TAKING ATTITUDE, because if we can't help ourselves and one another, nobody will.
    Thank you very much and I'm waiting for your replies either on the forum or by personal message.

2. spin

spin New Member

Hi rebecca_uk,

Thank you for letting us know about your problem. You are right in saying that we should be united in dealing with this sort of problems (caused by and causing illegalities) and should stand up for ourselves.

It's also good to know who should we avoid for the future. -thankyou- hankyou-

3. ioana valea

ioana valea New Member

Buna seara,
    Sunt Ioana Valea si vreau sa va intreb ce informatii detiniti despre urmatoarea firma de recrutare: Sinzi's Oasis Euroconsult din Iasi. Astept cat mai multe informatii de la dumneavoastra.
    Va multumesc si rog sa ma scuzati daca nu am plasat unde trebuie