0.3 C
London
Sunday, November 28, 2021
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

pareri despre universitati/colegii in UK

Discussion in 'STUDENT IN UK' started by zmehoo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. zmehoo

zmehoo New Member

pt celestine:
    multumesc tare mult, ne-ai ajutat sa rezolvam problema aceasta o data pt totdeauna....acum pot sta si eu linistit...multumesc inca o data... -kiss- iss-

2. celestine

celestine New Member

Cu multa placere. In afara de site-ul http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/ , altul nu mai cunosc, dar problema principala este ca nu se face deosebirea intre "international student" si "home student" pe site-ul lor si asta a produs confuzie. De aceea datele trebuie completate cu cele de pe site-ul http://www.ukcosa.org.uk/- in cazul studentilor. Si eu am avut parte de niste raspunsuri total pe dinafara din partea functionarilor Home Office cand i-am contactat telefonic referitor la alta problema dar am gasit tot pe forum adresa unui functionar de la Home Office care mi-a raspuns foarte competent. Daca aveti nevoie adresa lui este Mario.Fernandes2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk -kiss- iss-

3. gitanajade

gitanajade New Member

-kiss- iss-
    te iubesc celestine
    multumesc mult de ajutor
    -takecare- akecare-

4. gitanajade

gitanajade New Member

buna tuturor

pt celestine: am trimis un mail la adresa pe care ne-ai dat-o, raspunsul a fost:
    Dear Carmen,

As a Romanian national, you have a right to come to the UK and reside here as a student if engaged in a full-time course of study. You do not need Home Office permission to be a student.

If you are a student in the United Kingdom, you may engage in employment for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full time work during vacation periods from your course without obtaining an accession worker card (if you are attending a course of vocational training you may also work as part of that training) However, if you wish to work, you must first obtain a registration certificate confirming that you are exercising a Treaty right as a student. This will provide authority for you to work up to 20 hours per week (or full time during vacation periods from your course of study or as part of your vocational training). You will be required to demonstrate that you are enrolled at a genuine educational institution. If you are a student and wish to work for more than 20 hours a week during team time (other than as part of vocational training), you will need to obtain an accession worker card for this purpose. If you wish to exercise your treaty right as a student and do not intend to work you are not required to apply for a registration certificate.

Please be advised that while you can apply for a registration certificate confirming your rights as a student at any time, the document will not be issued until you have begun your course of study.

I hope this answers the query you have raised.

Kind regards

Mario

Mario Fernandes

Operational Policy Unit

UKBA

Avand in vedere raspunsul dat de el, i-am raspuns la mail cu saite-ul pe care ni l-ai dat unde scrie foarte clar ca se poate obtine YC si cu part time.
    Astept raspun si revin cu raspunsul.

pt toata lumea: e cineva inscris la UK School of English in Croydon? sau stiti pe cineva care e inscris la aceasta scoala? vreau si eu niste detalii daca se poate.

multumesc -staycool- taycool-

5. gitanajade

gitanajade New Member

buna tuturor
    sunt pe jumatate fericita. am primit raspunsul de la HO:
    Dear Carmen,

I have now discussed the mater with colleagues and received additional advice. As a result, I can confirm that as a part time student, you will be able to apply for a yellow registration certificate on that basis. As I said previously however, we would not be able to issue the yellow registration certificate until you have begun your course.

I hope this answers your question. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Kind regards

si mai revin cu intrebarea: e cineva sau a fost cineva inscris la UK School of English in Croydon???

ps: am sa dau raspunsul si la topicul YC