15 C
London
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

doresc pareri despre situatia respectiva asap

Discussion in 'EMIGRARE' started by waingro, Jun 2, 2013.

1. waingro

waingro New Member

discutie intre mine si o presupusa anagajatoare prin programul au pair plus.(avand in vedere ca am sarit bine de 27 de ani).
    as dori sa mi spuneti dat fiind faptul ca persoana respectiva m ar fi vrut chiar si ieri sa incep munca, daca.. ar mai trebui sa aflu alte info uri despre job ul respectiv sau pur si simplu maine sa mi iau bliet de avion pentru londra si.. adio romania?

primul mesaj-al persoanei respective

I am looking for a male au pair for general help, yard, cleaning and pet care, house maintenance and painting No smoking in house or near the children is a very strict rule. I am looking for someone to begin before 4 th June.
    40 hours a week, food, own room and bathroom. £70 per week rising to £90after 3 month and £100 after six months . This is if you work hard and learn the job and your English improves.
    If you are interested please email me back. Job is in village near big town called Woking and 30 mins from London. Kind regards, Mrs Peake

i am raspuns ceva de genul,nu prea sunt fit pentru au pair ca nu am varsta, dar am asigurat o ca, daca are nevoie de sprijinul meu este ok pot sa vin

al doilea mesaj-
    you can be an au pair/au pair plus these days regardless of age, so long as you are studying the language at college once a week minimum.
    I have paid a fee to be able to use the site and access au pairs etc. no other fees are due.
    At the entry passport control into the UK you would simply say you are here visiting for a month whilst studying at Camberley college language. So mostly holiday/ study. Otherwise forms etc need to be completed!
    Please say when the earliest date you can be here is and let me know when you have booked your ticket to the UK. This is very important please to get this done as soon as possible, so that I know someone is coming, otherwise I will need to offer the role t another candidate.
    Looking forward to working alongside you. anna Hamilton

i am zis ok vin sa fac rost de bani de bilet ca simplu si efectiv sunt pe zero..

si cel de al treilea mesaj - la care asteapta raspunsul final -

Hi Harry, Yes, so long as upon are willing to do the jobs I detailed earlier, and work the hours, follow the smoking rule and no swearing, behave respectfully and appropriate.y towards my children, and work hard, the job here is guaranteed for about 3 years.
    You need to buy your own cigarettes, and alcohol, any food you want that I don't cook ( I do three meals a day). it would be great if you can help with setting the table, clearing away and washing the pans after a meal and chatting is all part of the au pair family life, and js expected of an au pair. as I cook meals and prepare them, I don't then clear away too, because I need to put m children to bed etc.
    You should be aware that we as a family use English table manners, and eating with us, you need to follow those manners si the children have a consistent role model. Being an au pair is a cultural experience too, not just language.
    I provide you with a room and food and the pocket money set out in the first email.
    You need to be here ideally on the 4 th, very latest 5th before lunch time! I have to take you through a lot of work before I go away on the 7 th.
    I have a house sitter already booked for half the time so you won't be alone here,and a friend is staying here for part of the time too.

astept parei de orice fel.eu inclin sa ma sui in avion.alte detalii nu am astea sunt singurele conversatii si din cate observati tipa chiar se grabeste..

voi ce parere aveti?