24.2 C
London
Saturday, June 12, 2021
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

Cum ati invatat limba engleza?

Discussion in 'SEZATOARE' started by melania02, Aug 3, 2011.

1. dromaderu

dromaderu Active Member

"The second time you make IT, (ca doar despre asta vorbeam ,nu?), its no longer a mistake, /etc/etc...

Cel putin, asa ne-a invatat pe noi! -da-da-

La scoala, nu pe jocuri...no offence.

However, if you make it, the mistake I mean,
    second time, you should at least,
    say sorry,

regardless if some might think that is your choice or not!

2. melania02

melania02 New Member

Santa & Banta got tired using cell phones. For a change, they decided to use pigeons to send messages. And this scheme worked very fine.

One day Santa sends his pigeon.

Banta sees the pigeon is without any message. He picks his mobile and asks Santa: The pigeon is without any message.

Santa: Oye khotey, that was a missed call. -ras4-

3. melania02

melania02 New Member

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here." -nu-ma-uit-

4. melania02

melania02 New Member

What do you call two witches living together?
    Answer: Broommates. -da-da-

5. melania02

melania02 New Member

Man to Lawyer: What is your fees?
    Lawyer: $200 for 3 questions.
    Man: Isn't it too high?
    Lawyer: Yes, it is. What is your third question? -ceeee?-

6. melania02

melania02 New Member

-nu-nu- Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.
    Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”
    “I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.
    “And what do you deduce from that?”
    Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,

Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
    Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
    Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
    Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
    Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”
    Holmes is silent for a moment.
    “Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!” -obosit-

7. nushik

nushik New Member

-dans- Da, exista multe modalitati de a invata limba engleza! Desi am inceput sa studiez limba engleza inca de la scoala, din clasa a Va, ma plictiseau totusi lectiile fara sfarsit de genul ''i have a book, he has a book...'' s.a.m.d. Bine, cu timpul, am ''evoluat, dar curiozitatea si nerabdarea mea adolescentina m-au determinat sa gasesc si alte moduri de a invata lb. engleza! Am inceput sa urmaresc filme, sa ascult muzica in lb. engleza, ce-i drept, cu volumul dat la maxim (ceea ce ii dispera pe parintii mei) si sa retin cuvinte, fraze, etc! Asa cum s-a scris si in alte comentarii din acest topic, am invatat ''engleza de strada''! Am incercat totusi sa acord o mare atentie si cursurilor de la scoala deoarece imi doream sa pot vorbi si scrie corect gramatical... A fost o adevarata provocare in momentul in care am luat prima carte, scrisa in engleza, si am inceput sa o citesc! Aveam o regula: desi, poate, ca nu intelegeam un cuvant sau 2 din fraza respectiva, era f important pt mine sa inteleg cel utin 90% din fraza, ca apoi sa ''potrivesc'' cuvintele necunoscute contextului! Desi, in momentul in care am parasit pentru prima data Romania, eram sigura de cunostintele mele in materie de limba engleza, m-am lovit pentru prima data de acel blocaj, de care banuiesc ca s-au lovit cu totii la un moment dat: nu reuseam sa deschid gura in primele secunde, mi se parea ca voi face greseli.... Dar am trecut si peste asta si am ajuns sa gandesc si sa vorbesc in engleza cu usurinta!
    Engleza nu este o limba dificila, mai ales ca aveam cu totii acces la filme, documentare etc in lb. engleza cu subtitrare in lb. romana!
    Acum, imi ajut prietenii sa invete mai usor: daca nu au posibilitate asa urmeze un curs de lb. engleza. ii rog sa vizioneze tot ce se poate in engleza... la sfarsitul fiecarei sapt, ne intalnim pentru a discuta.... folosim fraze simple de retinut, pentru inceput si le notam pe hartie!Dupa care incepem sa avem conversatii in engleza....
    Asa ca, iti doresc mult succes si perseverenta! -da-da-

8. melania02

melania02 New Member

Multumesc pentru incurajari nushik! Ajuta enorm sa stii ca altii au reusit si cum anume au reusit! -asa-asa-

9. melania02

melania02 New Member

iata ce am gasit pe net, desi nu stiu toate cuvintele dau share

Who said car names don't have meanings ?

Read through==>
    FIAT: Failure in Italian Automotive Technology.
    FORD: For Only Rough Drivers.
    HYUNDAI: Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive....
    VOLVO: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object.
    PORSCHE: Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything.
    OPEL: Old People Enjoying Life
    HONDA: Hung Over, Now Driving Away
    KIA : Kills In Accident
    And the last.
    BMW: Brings Me Wife

-limba-

10. rebecca_uk

rebecca_uk Active Member

Home Page:
    Care cuvinte nu le stii?

le gasesti pe www.wordreference.com

11. melania02

melania02 New Member

Am aflat acum , multumesc frumos pt ajutor! e foarte util dictionarul

12. melania02

melania02 New Member

A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

13. melania02

melania02 New Member

Best Day Ever

Whilst sitting down for breakfast a woman says to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day it is today."

The husband replies, "Of course I do darling. How could I ever forget?"

The husband leaves for work and later that morning a dozen red roses are delivered. In the afternoon a huge box of chocolates arrive at the door followed by a beautiful evening dress. When he arrives back home the husband gives his wife a beautiful pearl necklace.

His wife throws her arms around him and gives him a huge kiss, exclaiming, "I've never had such a wonderful Halloween in my whole life!" -ras2- -nu-stiu-

14. melania02

melania02 New Member

While cruising at 36,000 feet, the airplane shuddered, and a passenger looked out the window."Oh no!" he screamed, "One of the engines just blew up!" Other passengers left their seats and came running over; suddenly the aircraft was rocked by a second blast as yet another engine exploded on the other side. The passengers were in a panic now, and even the stewardesses couldn't maintain order. Just then, standing tall and smiling confidently, the pilot strode from the cockpit and assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about. His words and his demeanor seemed made most of the passengers feel better, and they sat down as the pilot calmly walked to the door of the aircraft. There, he grabbed several packages from under the seats and began handing them to the flight attendants. Each crew member attached the package to their backs. "Say," spoke up an alert passenger, "Aren't those parachutes?" The pilot confirmed that they were.The passenger went on, "But I thought you said there was nothing to worry about?" "There isn't," replied the pilot as a third engine exploded. "We're going to get help."

15. melania02

melania02 New Member

If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered. ~Edgar Allan Poe

People who snore always fall asleep first. ~Author Unknown
    It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions. ~Author Unknown

Anything you lose automatically doubles in value. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. ~Will Rogers

When the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to is on time. ~Author Unknown

How is it that one match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire? ~Christy Whitehead

16. melania02

melania02 New Member

Ugliest Woman

A trucker who has been out on the road for two months stops at a brothel outside Atlanta.

He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says: “I want your ugliest woman and a grilled cheese sandwich!”

The Madam is astonished. “But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my prettiest ladies and a three-course meal.”

The trucker replies: “Listen darlin’, I’m not horny – I’m just homesick.” -limba-

17. melania02

melania02 New Member

Fuuny quotes: -ras4-

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    The road to success is always under construction.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
    Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
    Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. -interrresti

18. melania02

melania02 New Member

-nu-nu- GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED

When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
    If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
    Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
    You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
    Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
    Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
    Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time.
    School lunches stick to the wall.
    You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
    Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
    The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap. -asa-asa-

19. melania02

melania02 New Member

-nu-stiu- Mise pare ca de unul singur e greu sa inveti o limba straina, fie am ajuns eu intr-un impas. Sau pur si simplu nu am o zi prea buna. -plasture-

20. melania02

melania02 New Member

Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies

-It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
    -Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
    -When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
    -You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
    -When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
    -You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
    -Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
    -An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.