13.8 C
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

Ai lucrat 12 luni fara intrerupere cu AWC sau YC?

Discussion in 'EMPLOYMENT' started by diana.ab, Nov 22, 2012.

  1. diana.ab

    diana.ab New Member

    Sep 12, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Buna tuturor! O informatie foarte utila pentru cei care doresc sa aplice pt BC dupa 12 luni de munca legala :

    Dear Diana
    Thank you for your enquiry

    Once a Romanian or Bulgarian National has been in continuous full or part time employment for a period of 12 months without interruption, they become exempt from the worker authorisation requirement.

    This means that the migrant would be entitled to work without restriction, and the employer could take the person on legally.

    The problem is that many employers expect to see a valid “Blue Card” that proves the migrant’s right to work without restriction. In theory an employer should be satisfied of the migrant’s right to work without the Blue Card being present, if the migrant can show that they have worked legally for at least 12 months without a break. Evidence of this would normally take the form of wage slips / bank statements, reference letters from employers proving continuous work etc.

    Therefore despite there being no legal requirement, many Bulgarian and Romanian migrants who are in this situation choose to apply for a Blue Card, so that they can produce it to new employers and prove their right to work without restriction.

    In this situation the migrant can work legally while their Blue Card application is with the UKBA.

    If an employer wishes to discuss the right to work of a migrant employee, they should call the Sponsor’s and Employer’s Helpline on 0300 123 4699.

    Further information about the exemption categories and conditions can be found on the web link below:
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... iveworkuk/

    The web link below contains the information you will need to put together your application:
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... /applying/

    Your employer can call the sponsors and employers helpine on 03001234699 if they need further clarification

    Yours sincerely

    Tom Watkinson
    Customer Contact Centre
    North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Region UK Border Agency PO Box 3468 Sheffield
    S3 8WA
    Email: bulrom@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
    Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Share This Page