4 C
London
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

Romanian friends is this true?

Discussion in 'EMIGRARE' started by Douglas, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Douglas

Douglas New Member

2. rebecca_uk

rebecca_uk Active Member

Home Page:
    No, Douglas. It isn't. Those you fear will come are already here, by no legal way. They don't need restrictions. You have your chavs as well.
    Any country has good and bad people. The bad ones are prosecuted, usually.

Stop panicking! We are not that bad. Most of us are tax contributors, honest and educated to at least A Level.

Have a nice day!

3. Claudiu 198

Claudiu 198 New Member

-nu-stiu- -plans2- -trist- -trist- -plans-

4. sebastianpacurar

sebastianpacurar Member

Douglas, do you know roughly why your normal british John is against english travelers setting camp sites around the country? Its not racism but its exactly the same situation between romanians and romas. Our romas are your travelers (we used to call them gipsys but at the moment thats ofensive for some reason). What your tabloids dont tell you. They dont make a diference between romanians and romas either because of ignorance or because they dont want to. (I have to tell you that even in their comunities are different kinds of people. There are a lot of onest and hard working people).

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Member

Gasser
    Stop reading retarded newspapers.

6. glissando

glissando New Member

Hi Douglas. Some newspapers choose to present only the depressing side of things as this is what sells news. Fear generally sells better than normality. Most of the Romanians and most of the Roma are decent people. Think about it, if the whole population behaved in the way described in the article you posted, Romanians would be extinct. Just like if most Britons behaved in the way I see some people Friday and Saturday nights in London behave, Britons would be extinct. So, really, there is not much to worry about. Another thing the newspapers in this country seem to ignore: there is nothing really stopping either Romanians or Roma people from travelling here and claiming benefits right now if they wish to do so (where there's a will, there's a way; always). But not a lot of them do that. I don't think things will change dramatically starting next year - but who knows.

7. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Member

Gasser
    Douglas, everytime you read 'gypsies' in a newspaper, replace it with 'european citizens'.

8. alinav80

alinav80 New Member

Douglas,

I totally see what you mean, I would not want to live in the same building with those people either. We can’t say it’s not true, travellers or gypsies or whatever we want to call them do exist and travel around Europe. They are large camps outside Madrid and from France they tried to send them back home, offering money. They were news reports about how they took the first plane back. They have their own traditions and are usually not assimilated in the host country’s traditions. Romania failed to integrate them but Europe didn’t find a way either.

For you I can see that the difference between Romanians and Romas it’s irrelevant; I can see that what worries you is that this kind of people will come here. I would worry too.
    They are a few of them in the UK, some selling the Big Issue, some pickpocketing on the London Bridge for example. They can move around Europe, no one stops them at the borders.

What will change in January is that they won’t need a work permit to work. But honestly people who worry you are not generally after work. The work restrictions did not stop them coming here. I think the people who are supporting their living through crime are already here already or elsewhere in Europe. People who might “invade” or not are those who are after work.

I think the solution should be political – eg: restriction of benefits to new comers.

one of the romanians

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Doug,
    They are coming .29 mil of them . So you better pick up your stuff and fly away.

I wouldn't fly to Romania if I were you, we know from our tabloids and from the news that the brits are child molesters....and you never know..... Go fly to Pakistan , or India , since you have so many in common. Run fast, Romanians and Bulgarians are coming .

10. dromaderu

dromaderu Active Member

Not a bad idea John (God, I felt someone is missing for far too long from here... -asa-asa- ),
    since all the thieves, beggars,low life ones and all the romas will move to UK, Romania will eventually become a paradise to live in! -da-da-

11. IPS

IPS New Member

That's just sensationalist stories to detract attention from the real immigration problem: illegal immigration (which the vast majority of it is non-EU) because the govt is too incompetent to do something about it.
    Oh, and they keep on going how bad it is for UK to be in the EU because of the immigration, but the truth is non-EU migrants have it easier.

Oh, and stop reading pretend journalism, thought you were much better than the Daily Fail.

PS: did not read the article, because I refuse to read that trash.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stiti care-i faza cu desteptii astia , de alde Douglas? Ca nu au tupeu de a spune lucrurilor pe nume indienilor si altor asemenea. Stau sa-i f..a toti in dos , latra pe la colturile curtilor , maraie cand au ocazia , cu noi , cu bulgarii , pt ca suntem albi si nu putem sa-i acuzam de rasism si nici de discriminari religioase.
    Cu restul, nu va ganditi ca-i iubesc prea tare, dar nu au tupeu s-o spuna, de la Douglas la Cameron. Simt o frustrare in ei si si-o revarsa asupra noastra, pt ca suntem prosti si tacem. Daca 2,3 dintre noi se apuca sa-i taraie prin tribunale sa vedeti ca e gata, ne iubesc si pe noi, chiar daca n-am facut parte din Imperiu.

Fac pariu ca ceea ce vedeti in fotografiile de mai jos va fi luat in serios in UK si datorita political correctness-ului lor se vor gandi sa adopte asa ceva pt ......conlocuitorii nostri.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Imagini de pe http://www.timesnewroman.ro

13. kitchi11

kitchi11 New Member

VS.

I can prove now with your own words what I suspected about you at your very first post on here. Your appearance on the forum isn't just a random coincidence.

Some topics opened by you:

1.What attracts you to the uk? - http://www.romani-online.co.uk/forum/to ... he-uk-9885
    2.What is the point in the secret service - http://www.romani-online.co.uk/forum/en ... 31#p138031
    3.Say no to the EU! - http://www.romani-online.co.uk/forum/en ... 87#p137587
    4.Revolution in the UK? - http://www.romani-online.co.uk/forum/em ... 98#p139698

Translation:
    1.Why the f..k are you coming here anyway?
    2.What is the point in the secret service - [if they can't stop you from coming here or assasinate you] (Urmariti cu atentie ce scrie in postul respectiv.)
    3.Let's get out of the European Union so you won't be able to come here
    4.If you come here you'll change our country to worse

Am I close?
    Having said that, will you vote for UKIP?