6.1 C
London
Friday, December 13, 2019
£1 = 0.00RON / €inf / $0.00

Roaming Street Fundraiser. Ce stiti?

Discussion in 'EMPLOYMENT' started by i adela, Nov 6, 2010.

1. i adela

i adela New Member

Buna seara! Ma numesc adela si am gasit acest anunt pe net si as vrea sa stiu ce stiti de asta? E ceva serios sau nu? Multumesc
    Full-time ONLY positions available NOW!

Ever wanted to be one of those people who is brave enough to stand up and be counted? Who makes their living by making life better for people in need all around the world? Ever wanted to spend each day working with some of the UK's coolest, friendliest and most inspirational people instead of breathing recycled office air and falling asleep in front of your computer?

Ever thought about being a fundraiser, but worried that someone might tell you to get a REAL job?

Well, here you are. Welcome to the REAL world.

REAL fundraising is a charity fundraising agency who have operations all over the UK. From the Director to the guy that scans the mandates, every single person in the company has worked on the streets, inspiring complete strangers to pledge lifelong financial support via Direct Debit to some of the world's biggest and most influential charities. We are the only charity fundraising agency to offer 'Roaming' and with a combined fundraising experience of over 50 years we really are the REAL deal.

So, who exactly are we looking for? Well, to be honest, that's up to you. Obviously there are some basic requirements. We work Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 6:00 in teams of up to 5. You will be in a different town and city centre every single day and could be working anywhere in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. We pay for holiday style accommodation and transport, you just live and work as a team! Once you have completed your first 5 weeks with us, you can take as many weeks off to return home as you need. We offer a basic salary every week plus Driving bonuses (if you have a full licence) plus Performance Related Pay based on your targets. You need to likepeople. You need to love life. You need bundles of energy, masses of positivity, and to share our passion for making the world a better place when you go back home. After all, you'll be working on behalf of World Vision, UNICEF, Whizz Kids, Action for Children and many more! And that's a pretty incredible thing.

But we're also looking for people who are a bit unique. People who have a story to tell. Travellers with dreadlocks or sharp suits with sales backgrounds, people with nose rings or New Era baseball caps. Anything goes, as long as you work hard and care about the job.

And, with fundraiser pay of up to £1500 per week (if you're really good) and REAL management opportunities springing up all over the shop, we like to reward your hard work too.

Sounds like you? We'd love to meet you. Email a cover letter and CV to Hannah Sanders, the Recruitment Manager.

I and the REAL team look forward to meeting you.

Hannah

2. albea

albea Active Member

Taxi driver
    Asta e, cum ar veni, ca umbli cu pusculita pe strazi si prin mall-uri sa-ti dea lumea bani si sa primesti un comision pentru asta.

3. i adela

i adela New Member

acolo scrie de direct debit si nu cred ca mergi cu pusculita. asta eram curioasa sa aflu ce se face practic daca stie cineva...

4. Mutu

Mutu Active Member

i adela wrote:
    acolo scrie de direct debit si nu cred ca mergi cu pusculita. asta eram curioasa sa aflu ce se face practic daca stie cineva...

Ce fac acesti colectori de caritate?
    Acosteaza oameni pe strada, bat din usa-n usa sau au standuri amenajate in general la festivaluri, expozitii, balciuri etc si cei care doresc(acostatii :p) isi dau detaliile bancare pentru a li se retine lunar sau de 2-3 ori pe an o anumita suma pentru fundatiile de caritate.
    Cam atat.
    Ca roman nu vad de ce nu ai putea obtine un job in acest domeniu. Faza este ca daca nu vorbesti engleza ca la carte nu te angajeaza nimeni. Trebuie sa ai papagal si putere de convingere. Lumea n-o sa-ti dea nici un ban daca ai accent puternic si mai ales daca nu stii sa-ti vanzi marfa.
    Eu personal nu am dat detaliile mele bancare la nici un fel de "fundraiser". Daca am donat, am donat cash sau am facut pachet cu lucruri noi pentru diferite fundatii de caritate. Sau si mai simplu cumpar de la magazinele de caritate diferite nimicuri (mi-e plin podul casei)- a nu se cofunda cu magazinele de second-hand gen Bazar.